Ashley graduated from Chosen Valley High School in Chatfield, Minnesota. She received her bachelor’s degree in political science and history from St. Norbert College in De Pere, Wisconsin and her Juris Doctor from Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. While in law school, Ashley interned with the Olmsted County Attorney’s Office and with the Honorable Jodi L. Williamson. In 2011, she began in private practice as an associate attorney.
Ashley practices in the area of family law, including divorce, custody, child support, adoption, and paternity cases. She also represents clients in child protection, civil commitment, guardianship, and conservatorship proceedings.
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2011 to present
- Olmsted County Bar Association, 2011 to present
- Women Attorneys of Rochester, 2013 to present
- Legal Assistance of Olmsted County Volunteer Attorney, 2011 to present
- Join the Journey, Board of Directors, 2014 to present
- Moderator for Minnesota Continuing Legal Education Seminar Video Replays
- Hamline University School of Law
- St. Norbert College, Cum Laude