Cheyenne was born and raised in southeastern, MN, graduating from Dover-Eyota High School. She received her bachelor’s degree in Political Science from University of Minnesota- Morris. Cheyenne then obtained her Juris Doctor from Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, MN.
Cheyenne began her employment with O’Brien & Wolf while attending law school. She has worked in nearly all aspects of the office before becoming an attorney. In 2011, Cheyenne became an Associate Attorney and started representing clients in many areas of civil practice.
Cheyenne is a member of the Family Law and Personal Injury Practice Groups. Her practice involves civil litigation including: personal injury (car accidents, dog bites, wrongful death), family law (divorce, custody, child support, paternity, adoption), and property damage.
- Federal District Court of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Olmsted County Bar Association
- Business Network International
- Women Attorney Rochester
- Moderator for Minnesota Continuing Legal Education Seminar Video Replays
- Legal Assistance of Olmsted County, Volunteer Attorney
- Hamline University School of Law
- University of Minnesota, Morris